Can't Rap Can't Rap

Nice Tune

I enjoyed this. I like the funky beats and the mellow tune.

NeverHundred responds:

thanks.

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

In to the sane!

Whoa! That intro blew my mind and made me download it immidiately. Intros are very important; you nailed this one.

The rest of the song manages to keep it going, too, which is incredibly rare after loading it all into one shot for the intro.

The Kriotube The Kriotube

Dimrain...you've returned!!

*Runs toward Dimrain with tears in his eyes, then trips over a rock and falls on his face.*

Hmm...what was I supposed to be doing? Oh yeah, reviewing the song.

It's got that Dimrainesque fast-paced beat and that trademark layered collection of sound. Not to mention it goes Hardcore-Trancey-Hardcore. You get all the awesome points I can give you.

~EnV~So Far Away (Ng Cut) ~EnV~So Far Away (Ng Cut)

She Better Love You

That was a cool song. Your girlfriend better love you after that!

Envy responds:

hahahaha I hope so XD

Egypt Remix Egypt Remix

Whoa!

I saw the title and I said to myself, "Oh...another Egyptian style thing." But then I heard it and my jaw fell in awe. "AWESOME!!" I screamed.

I think it's got some really cool sounds in it. Transitions, too. Man, I'm downloading this.

~EnV~Demo Mix 2! ~EnV~Demo Mix 2!

Demo Mix? What a Fresh Idea!

Well, this is certainly interesting. Demo Mix 2 provides 6 minutes of varying music. That's cool. Where did you come up with this brilliance?

Envy responds:

I figured I could upload like five 30 second songs or just put them all together 8D.

Its easier on me.

*Angel Of Destiny* / ZeRo BaSs *Angel Of Destiny* / ZeRo BaSs

Whoa...

It's so fast-paced that the angry faic's constantly-moving lip could give someone a seizure. AWESOME!

*Darkest Shadow* / ZeRo BaSs *Darkest Shadow* / ZeRo BaSs

Epic Win

The bad guy draws his futuristic weapon, leaving the protaganist with no choice but to jump into the depths of space! Will he survive? Will he make it?

Wow, this song has 1000 stories wrapped into it's bassline. I can't even begin to list the shining aspects of this song. Just keep doing stuff like this.

Starfox Speed Remix Starfox Speed Remix

Star Wolf after five energy drinks!!

Pretty cool stuff. But the drums you added could have been toned down just a little bit. Still, 8/10 is very good, so don't feel bad at all.

*Hot Desire* / ZeRo BaSs *Hot Desire* / ZeRo BaSs

H O L Y C R A P

In the 21 hours that I have had your song, I have listened to it more than 50 times. It is currently #3 on my Top 10 Most Played List on my iPod (compared against the songs I've had for months). It's #1 on my website and ranks better than Dimrain47's Operation: Evolution. I can't think of higher praise.

ZeRo-BaSs responds: